[talks-uk] Re: Accessing the Internet

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 13:07:16 +0000

Thanks Neil I will check that. I an in Ireland and just to be confusing they
are 02.ie

Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Accessing the Internet
From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/01/2009 12:07 pm

Eleanor,

Does your phone have the predefined access points in it for your network
carrier? this is necessary as otherwise you'll not be able to use your
network carriers access points.

Go into Tools / Settings / Connection / Access Points, now in here check
what ones are listed, you should have ones associated with your network. If
you are on O2 you should see things like O2 Mobile Web etc, if you are on
Vodafone you should see things like Vodafone Contract Internet etc.

If you are missing these, or have none that reflect your network carrier
which you are using at the time then this is why you are having issues.

regards.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.TalkNav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx