[talks-uk] Re: Accessing the Internet

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 17:44:50 -0000

Eleanor

I use http pages all the time on my E51 and browse with no probs. The Packet
Data thing applies to your access point which clearly is not available when you
are trying to connect. Check the network signal at time of connection or try
different access poiints.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk