[talks-uk] Re: Accessible Bible Software For Simbion Phones.

  • From: Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:12:16 +0000

Hi Steve,

Yes, and Yes, it is the N96.

Do you have any idea if problems experienced with this phone and Daisy2Go
can be resolved soon?

Many Thanks, With Kind Regards,

Charles Nicol
Business Change : Technology
( 0141 223 3286 È             6 0141 223 3976 :
Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
18/03/2009 15:58
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] Re: Accessible Bible Software For Simbion Phones.

Hi Charles,

Are you adding them to the bookshelf?  Also, what phone do you have?  If
you have the N96, then we do know of problems with the Daisy player.