[talks-uk] Re: A couple of questions about my phone

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:24:58 +0200

Hi Pele and Eleanor

Yes you are correct you need to use headphones for the radio
but when you plug them in it brings up the option to use a
music stand.

I had the radio working a couple of times last for about a
minute, it let me browse a couple of stations but then it
stopped, it took a lot of fiddling to get this far. On the
earphones, near the top there is a button on a clip, I'm not
quite sure what this is for? When I pressed the centre of
the button, I seemed to have more luck with the radio, not
sure why.

Ok about the speakers.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: