[talks-uk] Re: A couple of questions about my phone

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 23:31:20 +0100

Hi Adrien

I have not managed to get the FM radio to work on my C5 either.  Occasionally
it will work if I turn Talks off first, but it is not reliable.  There was some
discussion
about it on this list.  Talks uses the same channel as the radio, so there is a
conflict.  Apparently radios on Nokia phones are non-standard, so Talks cannot
be
coded to work with all of them.  I am not sure I quite understand this, as it
should not matter if one turns Talks off before turnin the radio on.

I would be interested to know if there is any way around this as I would like
to use the radio.

I use the same speakers for my phone as I use for my Victor Reader Stream.

Pele