[talks-uk] Re: A PROBLEM CONNECTING TO INTERNET WITH N86

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:16:35 +0100

Carol,

You might like to try Smart Connect, which is a free program available from

http://www.birdstep.com/Products/Birdstep/SmartConnect/

It allows you to set up your preferred order of connections, so you can
specify that you want a connection with your router to be attempted first,
followed by your O2 connection as your second preference only if the router
is unavailable.

I use this on my N82 and it always picks my router when I'm in range, but
goes for my T-Mobile connection when I'm away from home.

Caroline.