TalkSerotek: quick intro

  • From: "Chris Swank" <godzilla-on-toast@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:03:02 -0700

Hi, name here is Chris Swank. I suppose I joined the list to sort of find out
more about Serotek products, as I'm very interested in eventually buying the
version of System Access to Go for Atom processors. I'm primarily using NVDA
for the moment on an MSI Wind U100-641. I use System Access To Go sometimes,
but would love to have the full version that is not dependent on my browser
being open to work. A lot of the people I know seem to spend a lot of time
talking about Jaws and some talk about Window-eyes, but I don't know too many
who use System Access. But anyhow, more about me later as it comes up in the
conversation.

Chris