TalkSerotek: problem with system access

  • From: Joshua Klander <joshuaklander65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:15:50 -0500

Hello. I am having a problem with system access. When I selected sapi 4 from the tts engine menu, system access crashed, and stopped functioning. I got an error message, telling me that a password was required to use this true voice. I tryed uninstalling, and reinstalling system access, but that did not work. When uninstalling the software, i also deleted the freedombox folder, like I was told to do by tech support. This did not solve my problem. What should I do next?

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/