TalkSerotek: new blog

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:33:57 -0400

Hi all,

I've started a blog. I hope you will go to the blog section of the site and check it out. I'm intending this blog to be a weekly or semi-weekly occurrance. I dunnow how often I'll post, but I'm going to try.

I notice that most people just made one blog posting and then quit. I hope that I'll do somewhat better. Please read and let me know what you think.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/