TalkSerotek: blogs?

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:17:58 -0400

Hi all,

Maybe one of the techies can answer my question. Are the blogs on the Serotek site open only to Serotek users, or are they visible to the entire net? Here's why I'm asking.

I tried to add my blog's address to my signature as you see below, but when I add it, the system erases the question mark and the URL becomes invalid. If I wanted my blog visible to The Net what URL do I use? Or, if this isn't possible, can somebody suggest a blogging site that is visible. I need to start one of these things for my business, and I thought Serotek's blog would be so easy and fun, no work, no futzing with web sites and odd forms etc. Can anyone help?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/