TalkSerotek: Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Casey Mathews" <csm120@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:55:27 -0400

Hey everyone. I realize this topic has been brought up in the past, but I
wanted to see if there'd been any updates. I've been using windows live mail
for a while now. SA works with it better than the other screen reader guys. The
only problem I'm having is the the to box just says blank. this happens if I
type in an email address manually, or do the auto-complete email address.
The only other  minor problem I'm having is the expanded/collapsed status of
conversation isn't being reported.
I've played with WLM on XP, Vista, and even on Windows 7, just to see if there
was any improvement.
Thanks for any info.

Casey