TalkSerotek: System Access 2.5

  • From: elliott9485 <elliott9485@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 01:04:52 -0400

Hi, Is there any way that I can get System Access 2.5 to come back up on my second license machine? I had it on here yesterday but some how I had to reinstall it on my friend's computer and now it says System Access 2.4. My Window's Messenger is not on my System Mobile Network desk top now. Is there any way of getting this back on my System Mobile Network desktop? Thanks.

Terri

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/