TalkSerotek: Setting up the email account on the Mac computer.

  • From: terri elliott <terrielliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk serotek <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 05:37:08 -0500

Hi. I've been trying to set up the samobile email account on my Mack
computer. On the Iphone there are 2 passwords that have to be checked. I
can't seem to find the 2 password authications when I set it up so I can't send
out emails from the Samobile account. I am receiving the messages okay but I
can't send them. Any help with this issue would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Terri

Sent from my iPhoneThe Talk Serotek mailing list

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to: