TalkSerotek: Re: returning to folder summary

  • From: "Don" <n5gbi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:23:55 -0600

Hello James, good points, here well taken. How ever I am paying for yahoo mail, I have been for the last couple of years, for $20 a year, it's great, . you can check your mail from any computer on line from any where, and system access reads it really fine. Are the second choice is you can pop yahoo mail down to your outlook are what ever local mail client you are using. Are you can check mail either from your computer, are on line. What ever choice fits at the time. But yeah, if you are just starting out computing, for a easy quick setup, if you can live with the bad points, SA mail would sure be an option.

Best  Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Aldrich" <jkaldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>