TalkSerotek: Re: info wanted

  • From: Joseph Nikodem <joenick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:17:17 -0500

Hello Ron,
.
In regards to your Forum messages question I believe I can assist. First, you will never delete postings in any Forum. They simply do not show up as new once you read them. You can always access them later by just following the threads within the topics. . Now that you have not been on a Forum for a while and have thousands of new postings if you go to the option of un-subscribing to that Forum and then re-subscribe in just a little while you will not be shown that you have thousands of unread postings. It will act as if you just subscribed for the very first time and you can still access all those old postings by following threads.
.
Give it a try and you will see what I am talking about.
.
Joe