TalkSerotek: Re: blogs?

  • From: Nan <nanden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:08:03 -0400

Hi Ann and others. I understand that you would prefer to list a blog only and on your signature, without creating a web page on Sa mobile net. I use my Sa blog regularly, but I also created my own Web page through the my web page option on Sa home network. My Web page then appears to both SA users and when I list the URL it shows up to the public. I list the URL on my email signatures and it works in both SA and IE for the Web site address. If you want another good blogging site that is user friendly and accessible, I have used

http://www.livejournal.com
The site is live journal. Accounts are free and easy to set up. I believe there is a one-time access verification code, but there's an audio caption for that. I've been using live journal for three years now. See my signature if you want to check out mine. You can view my public posts, which are most of them. I also have created a friends page, so there are friends only entries occasionally which appear only to those on my friends list. There are also many communities you can join such as the blindpeople community, for blind people. You can write me privately if you want to know more.
nanden@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Nan

Visit my Home Page.
http://www.samobile.net/users/nanden/
or Read my Live Journal.
http://nansvision.livejournal.com

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/