TalkSerotek: Re: System Acdcess 3?

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:39:36 +0100

I don't mind waiting as the 2.5 version does everything what I expect it to do. I only ever use the net or check e-mails. I also use the U3 drive when I'm out on study so no rush for the 3.0 version on my behalf. Can you imagine if the 3.0 version came out and then bugs and leaches were reported. The customers would be the first to fill the users forum with complaints and suggestions. So there for why not just wait and use the beta version for the things you can't access with 2.5 version. Is MC on this mailing list? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Fordham" <rogerf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>