TalkSerotek: Re: So, what's all the hoopla?

  • From: Richard Wells <richwels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:38:53 -0400

Greetings! The ground-breaking press conference announcing the availability of Accessible Event which was held at the National Press Club in Washington D. C. at 1:00 PM EDT on June 23, 2009 can be replayed by accessing the following link:

http://www.AccessibleEvent.com/222116260
You will need the latest Flash player installed to hear the audio.
Enjoy!