TalkSerotek: Re: I Blink Radio app on my i phone 5 s.

  • From: Richard Wells <richwels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 23:04:52 -0400

Terri: First make sure you have the latest iBlink Radio. Then open it and go to the bottom where it says SAMNet Sampler and open that. Now, go to the bottom of that page and find the connect to SAMNet link. Open that, enter your credentials and log in. From then on, when you open the iBlink Radio App on your iPhone 5-s, you will be presented with the connect to SAMNet option at the top of the home screen until you log out of SAMNet or re-install the App. Thanks