TalkSerotek: Re: All In Play words with SA

  • From: Richard Wells <richwels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 22:51:12 -0400

One other note: You will need to change your default speech options to no preference on each game you play. If you are at a table when you do this, you will have to leave and come back to refresh your options. If you do have any questions on any of this, you can ask them here as well. Oh and don't forget to look up TheBupster so I can win all your chips.