TalkSerotek: Help With Help

  • From: "Casey" <csm120@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TalkSerotek" <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:56:48 -0500

Hey everyone. The help system for Serotek's software is being updated
slightly. So I'd like to know what content you'd like to see within the help
pages? Please think about your computing experiences, and if something in
the help wasn't clear, or if you are wondering how to do something not
covered in the help, then please reply and let me know. Your Feedback is
welcome.
Thank you

Casey

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/