TalkSerotek: Downton Abby in descriptive video?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 15:41:32 -0500

Hi everyone,

I hope this is not off topic. Does anyone know if the TV soap Downton Abby is available in descriptive video? Everyone at work is watching, and raving about it. And, now they [plan to use the Downton Abby show as the theme for our annual spring meeting in April! Yikes! I'd like to at least watch the show so I can participate somewhat intellegently at the meeting! LOL

Thanks for any help!  Has anyone watched this series?

Russell

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to: