TalkSerotek: Commands

  • From: "Keith Christian" <keithchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "System Access" <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 15:43:29 -0700

Hi,

I am interested in getting help with a few additional commands.

While in Outlook reading email, I am not able to have SA read a
paragraph at a time.  It works just as expected in Internet Explorer on
web pages or in Word in documents, but not in email messages.  Is there
an alternate modifier key that works in Outlook?  I have tried using the
alt, control, and other modifier keys with the down-arrow key and no
luck.

When the cursor is on a word, like in a word processing file or a web
page, is it possible to have SA to read the current word and spell it?
I have pressed modifier up arrow and that does the entire line.  I'm
interested in the current word announce and then spell it .

Thanks,

Keith

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/