[tabi] Re: let me be the first to welcome everyone

  • From: "Woolverton, Stacia" <Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 16:19:58 -0400

It looks like you are already on the new list.

Stacia Woolverton, Administrative Assistant

The Governor's Commission on Disabilities

4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 315

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950

Phone: (850) 487-3423

Fax: (850) 414-8908

Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/commission_on_disabilities

We serve those who serve Florida.

P Before printing, please think about the environment

For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card visit:
flddcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com.