[tabi] first session for TABI team talk

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:50:03 -0500

Well Robert, Skip and I just got done a few minutes ago using the Team Talk
client. I was amazed at how clear each of us sounded. Robert's deep voice came
through like he was in the same room as I was. I am glad we didn't have video
so I didn't have to look at hem. smile

I did a bit of fumble ling around until I found the channel Chip had set up for
us. I tend to do things the hard way. Chip said he could set things up so when
the Team Talk client is opened the user would go right where the user is
supposed to go. That would be fine with me. Just point me in the direction I am
to go.

We could even hear Sila in the background.

This is cool and so easy to set up and use. We just need more than three people
to join our team. I know you guys love to talk and it is hands free!