[tabi] TABI subscribers using CenturyLink or EmbarqMail

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:42:09 -0400

Hi TABI users,

I'm sorry to say that I've received notification from the list that all of
you with CenturyLink or EmbarqMail addresses have had some of your TABI
messages blocked by your ISP spam filter.

You will need to log on to your email account at your ISP and disable the
spam filter, or set it to allow all email from the domain name freelists.org
or at least all email from tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, in order to not miss
any other TABI messages.  I'm sorry, but this isn't anything I can take care
of at the list end of things.

To rub salt in the wound, many email clients (such as Outlook), often have
their own "junk mail" filters, and you may need to do something similar with
your email client if its junk mail filter is enabled as well; (I found
several of the TABI messages in my outlook junk folder due to this).

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you'll do this so as not to miss any
of our messages.

Thanks.