[tabi] Re: TABI subscribers using CenturyLink or EmbarqMail

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 07:15:02 -0400

Ok Robert; it was my guess that centurylink was the one sending back the
spam report; I suppose it could be your email client if you have spam
filtering enabled there.  If you're using Outlook, check your junk mail
folder to see if any tabi messages are there (I don't know how to help users
of other email clients).

Hth,

Chip