[tabi] Next Tallahassee Council of the Blind Meeting

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:05:09 -0500

Hello all,

This is a reminder that our next tCB meeting will be held on Thursday, November
14th at 6:45 PM until 8:15 PM. If you would like to have Pizza with us please
come at 6:00 PM and join us. It is $1.25 per slice. Or you can also bring your
own meal and share in the fun eating together. Please either reply to this
email or contact me at 877-1512 if you would like Pizza

Our speakers will be, Ivan, Quintas, and Andrea from StarMetro. they
will be there to answer questions, etc and  folks need to come with questions
they would like answered along with concerns regarding Dial A Ride.

Also we are currently conducting our membership drive and if you would like to
become a member of our group we would welcome new faces. It is $14.00 per year
and the check needs to be made out to Tallahassee Council of the Blind or (tCB).

The place will be The Lighthouse of the Big Bend at 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace.

Sally Benjamin
877-630-8399
volunteer@xxxxxxx