[tabi] Next Tallahassee Council of the Blind Meeting

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 14:05:06 -0400

Hello Everyone,

This is to remind you of our next TCB Meeting. The date is: June 11th from
6:45 to 8:00 pm. We will each get our own food and bring it back to the
fellowship hall and have time of fellowship together around 6:00 pm.

We will be having a story teller as our speaker. Her name is: Robin Rennick
and she's a well known story teller in the Tallahassee area. She will tell a
couple of stories; describe what story telling is; and how we can get
involved in story telling.

Remember to bring a canned good for the pastor to hand out as he sees fit.

The Tallahassee Heights United Methodist Church on the corner of Mahan Drive
and Capital Circle N. E. at 3004 Mahan Drive is the new location (the
pumpkin church). Our meetings will be held in the Fellowship Hall which is
to the right when entering the site from Mahan Drive. A landmark for some
will be the sidewalk which leads over to the Fellowship Hall from the
parking lot goes across a low area and has handrails on both sides. There is
also a back entrance to the building where there is some shelter. The
sanctuary is on the left when entering from Mahan Drive.

Here is Sally's cell number as well as my own if you should need any
assistance when you arrive at the address or have any questions: Sally 850
980-0205 and mine 850 570-3530.

We have three birthdays this month.

Jamie White 06/01

Wanda Stokley 06/04