[tabi] Local delivery service out there?

  • From: "Christopher Thomas" <cthomas70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:28:25 -0400

I am on the search for another local delivery service in the Tallahassee area.
I was using Michelle's Delivery service for over a year but she told me today
that she will no longer be able to run around for me anymore.
She was trustworthy and reasonable and I'm going to miss her but if there's
anyone out there who does grocery shopping for a good price and will run around
for certain errands for me..and my mom, please let us know.
Btw, we tip very well.

Christopher Thomas