[tabi] Re: Governor's Commission on Disabilities Committee Meetings

  • From: "Woolverton, Stacia" <Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:55:55 -0500

Yes.  I meant December.  Thanks for catching that.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Stacia Woolverton, Administrative Assistant

The Governor's Commission on Disabilities

4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 260

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950

Phone: (850) 487-3423

Fax: (850) 414-8908

Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/governor_s_commission_on_disabil
ities
<http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/governor_s_commission_on_disabi
lities>

We serve those who serve Florida.

P Before printing, please think about the environment

For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card visit:
flddcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com.

Governor Crist encourages Floridians to have a disaster preparedness
plan.  For information, please visit the Florida Department of Emergency
Management's Web site at www.floridadisaster.org.

        From: Woolverton, Stacia
<mailto:Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        To: Vaughan, Bryan <mailto:Bryan.Vaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  ;