[tabi] Re: FW: CRTPA Regional Mobility Plan Public Meeting Schedule (9/1 or 9/3)

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:57:44 -0400

Sorry,

This message was supposed to be one on one, but luckily there wasn't anything incriminating in it.

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Leroy Collins Public
Library
Program Room A
Tallahassee, FL
5:30 - 7:30 PM

Jefferson County
Courthouse Annex
445 Walnut St.
200 W. Park Ave. Monticello, FL
6:00 - 8:00 PM

Thursday, September 3, 2009
Edward Butler
Government Complex
Gadsden Co. Board of
Commissioners
5 E. Jefferson St.
Quincy, FL
6:00 - 8:00 PM

Wakulla Extension
Facility
Room 3
84 Cedar Ave.
Crawfordville, FL
6:00 - 8:00 PM

NOTE: Meetings will begin at the designated time and will include overview
presentations and small group discussions.

"unsubscribe" in the subject.