[tabi] Re: Compliments

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:13:53 -0400

kudos to all of you!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Sila Miller
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:51 PM
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tabi] Compliments

Hello All,
I want to publically say thank you to Lynn Evans, Erica and Owen McCaul,
Robert Miller, William Benjamin, Amanda Bernath, Kevin Davis and many others
for taking time to attend the City Commission meeting with me tonight.
People spoke eloquently about their concerns regarding the implementation of
NOVA2010. Advocacy isn't always pretty nor comfortable but you gotta admire
someone who takes their time, puts their money where their mouth is and
tells it like it is. At present I don't know how the vote went but I'm proud
that we had so many there. The powers that be with the City can't say they
weren't informed now... Thank each of you again!
Sila