[tabi] Accessing Googlemail

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:24:00 -0400

Hi Everyone,

at one time, I could access my Gmail without a problem.  Comcast still blocks
it, for some reason--at least mail from this particular domain--but I can go
online and find the messages but can't read them.  We even changed the color
scheme to be, what we hoped, more JAWS-friendly.

I am using JFW 11.0 with I.E. 8.

Any help would be deeply appreciated, as I must read the posts up there by
today.

Sincerely,

Darla & Precious Roxy

Darla J. Rogers

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype Username:  wildflower0628
"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere."---Martin Luther King, Jr.