<T34 Rulez> Re: RSVP...

  • From: Vikram Ramakrishnan <ramakrishnan_vikram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:33:08 -0800 (PST)

hi chotu,

tats gr8.. buy a toyota landrover soon... u'll look gr8 in tht.
anyways convey regards to all kolkata ppl..

do keep in touch..

ciao
vikram.

PS: dont get bogged by the number of mails sent.. they'll keep on increasing..
better check ur mailbox frequently...

abhijit khan <abhiju20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

after a long long time i am in the net. for the last two days, we came to
office and sat in the library, waiting for the project to be allocated.
yesterday evening i was allocated to a project of TOYOTA. its an odc for
toyota. till now i am going through tthe documents.all the other kolkata guys
here also allocated to diff projects
i was surpridsed to such a huge amts of mails in my account. i m missing all of
u a lot. Only now i can feel the void created by u people.
keep mailing.keeep in touch
bye
khan