<T34 Rulez> Re: RSVP...

  • From: "abhijit khan" <abhiju20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 28 Nov 2003 08:23:49 -0000

Hi guys,

  after a long long time i am in the net. for the last two days, we came to
office and sat in the library, waiting for the project to be allocated.
yesterday evening i was allocated to a project of TOYOTA. its an odc for
toyota. till now i am going through tthe documents.all the other kolkata guys
here also allocated to diff projects
     i  was surpridsed to such a huge amts of mails in my account. i m missing
all of u a lot. Only  now i can feel the void created by u people.
 keep mailing.keeep in touch
 bye
 khan