[svip] SVIP Garage Sale

  • From: Kimberly Ayars <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: svip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:25:41 -0700

The SVIP's primary fundraising event each year is a garage sale held in the summer. This year our garage sale will be June 27th and 28th in Wilderness Rim. The money raised pays for our facility rental, insurance, and new toys.

If you have any gently used or new items that you'd like to donate to the SVIP for the garage sale, please let us know and we'd be happy to take them off your hands! Please contact Kim Ayars at kim@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Angela Markley at jasmarkley@xxxxxxxxxxx, or Amanda Blender at flynn2577@xxxxxxxxx for pickup arrangements. Any items not sold at the garage sale will be donated to Eastside Baby Corner and Northwest Center.

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept:

- Computers, monitors, or TVs
- Large pieces of furniture (unless you can take them back if it doesn't sell)
- Tires

The SVIP is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization -- any donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.

Best wishes,
Kim

Sno-Valley Indoor Playground
www.snovalleyindoorplayground.org