[svip] REMINDER! SVIP Board Meeting!

  • From: Kimberly Ayars <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: svip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:12:41 -0700

This is just a friendly reminder that our monthly SVIP parent board meeting is Tuesday, May 13th, 6:30-8:00pm at Encompass. We were unable to elect officers for the 2008-2009 playground year because we didn't have enough people at the previous meeting (only 4!).

If you would like to help keep the playground going by taking a more active role, then please consider joining us! Free childcare is always provided!

If you have any questions about the positions available or about the playground in general, please reply to this e-mail or contact Amanda Blender at flynn2577@xxxxxxxxx for more information.

Thank you for your consideration!

Best wishes,
Kim

P.S. Encompass is located at 1407 Boalch Ave NW in North bend, right across the street from Mt. Si Sports and Fitness.

Kimberly Ayars, Secretary
Sno-Valley Indoor Playground
www.snovalleyindoorplayground.org