[sugpro] Re: Where do you all get your sorbitol?

  • From: Ben Brockert <wikkit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:43:26 -0500

Sigma Aldrich has it in stock, $173 for 10kg or $233 for 25kg. A lot
cheaper than $25/lb if you're looking to use it a lot.

I haven't bought sorbitol from them but I have bought a lot of other
chemicals for other rocketry purposes.

It appears that Cargill manufactures it, so it might be worth calling
a local feed store if you're near an agricultural area and asking if
they can order a bag.