[sugpro] Srm nozzle throat size

  • From: Dan Harrison <daniel5841@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:35:21 -0500

Hello ,I'm looking to find some info on using Richard nakka's srm.
 Is there a way to change the nozzle throat size to match my motor? I tried
using the nozzle erosion box but I'm not sure if that is the right way to do it.

How accurate is srm ? I realize there are a lot of variables .but generally
speaking if it calculates 25 lbs max thrust is that  usually close to what it
will measure on a test stand? The reason I ask is I'm building a test stand and
I want to make sure I put the correct load cell on  for my first test.

Thanks,

Dan