[sugpro] Re: Besides Sugar

  • From: Bruce Beck <bbeck7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:47:44 -0700

I feel just the opposite from Steve.I would like to see stuff about all
types of solid propellants.One thing I've noticed about many of the
composite forums and sites is a reluctance to give detailed formulations
which I think is stupid and useless.Sugpro historically has not shown this
reluctance and I would like to see discussion of all types here.If you want
to limit yourself to only sugar propellants just ignore info about other
propellants.

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Steve Peterson <steve_peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx