[studiorecorder] Re: troubleshooting

  • From: "Larry Johnson" <larjo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:21:48 -0500

Good tip. Thanks, LJ
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Curtis Delzer
  To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 8:39 PM
  Subject: [studiorecorder] Re: troubleshooting

  try hitting control f3 I think it is, your play back speed isn't normal?
potentially?

  Curtis Delzer.
  HS.

  to download the Haven cell phone  tour.
  in part or in whole
  http://www.mysticplace.info/audio/haven

  for 6000 plus ring tones.
  http://www.sendspace.com/file/wch4yb

  on Saturday 3/19/2011 08:35 PM, Larry Johnson said:

     I have a curious question. I am trying to make a simple narrative
recording and for some reason when I play it back, the speech is speeded up and
somewhat distorted.  Any ideas why? Larry