[studiorecorder] Re: sounds not playing when a save or copy iscomplete

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:51:00 -0400

I just figured out what might be the problem. Did your friend set the =
Audio Cues to Non? That would do it. All the completion sound is is cue 0. =
Have your friend hit Alt+G and make sure something like Factory Default is =
selected.

Rob Meredith

>>> mickeyqu@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/27/04 12:25PM >>>
iRob:

Can this problem be aused by upgrading?  my friend has studio recorder =
and=20
did the update.  He has the sound blaster ard, and windows xp.

Thanks!

*******
******* Home Page: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mickeyqu *******
----- Original Message -----=20