[studiorecorder] Re: re-sample?

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:33:16 -0400

Curtis:

Don't worry; we didn't take your option away. Simply hit Ctrl+M, and
change the sample rate from the Select Format dialog that appears.

Rob Meredith

>>> curtis@xxxxxxxxxx 06/24/06 08:55PM >>>
How do we change the sample rate without re-sampling? I wish to
change the pitch of a given document without re-sampling. The earlier
versions of SR did this, what happened to the "change sample rate
without resampling" choice, E.G. from 44,100 to 22,050Hz? I need this
sorely for when I record off a commercial cassette machine, ones
recorded at  15/16 IPS and the machine plays at 1&7/8 IPS, also for
records intended to be at 16&2/3 when I have only a machine which
plays 33&1/3 RPM.
Thanks and hey, to me this is a major selling point! I'd like to be
able to change the rate from, let's say 44,100, to 22,050Hz or even
11,025Hz for 1/4 octive in the case of havine a machine which plays
at 3&3/4 IPS on cassettes. Lets not take this ability away if it once
was, it still should be. :)

Curtis Delzer