[studiorecorder] re-sample?

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Studio Recorder Discussion list <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 17:55:35 -0700

How do we change the sample rate without re-sampling? I wish to change the pitch of a given document without re-sampling. The earlier versions of SR did this, what happened to the "change sample rate without resampling" choice, E.G. from 44,100 to 22,050Hz? I need this sorely for when I record off a commercial cassette machine, ones recorded at 15/16 IPS and the machine plays at 1&7/8 IPS, also for records intended to be at 16&2/3 when I have only a machine which plays 33&1/3 RPM.
Thanks and hey, to me this is a major selling point! I'd like to be able to change the rate from, let's say 44,100, to 22,050Hz or even 11,025Hz for 1/4 octive in the case of havine a machine which plays at 3&3/4 IPS on cassettes. Lets not take this ability away if it once was, it still should be. :)

Curtis Delzer