[studiorecorder] Re: recording

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:43:12 -0500

Mary, here is what he said.

In Windows 7, I go to control pannel, then, I click on sounds, then, I go to
the recording tab. Then, I found the line in, so I can plug in my patch cord
between the tape recorder and the computer. However, there is no listen tab,
so, I cannot hear the recording from my tape recorder to the computer. Do
you, or anyone have an idea how to get this to happen?
I need to record a bunch of things off of tapes on to my computer. I've got so
much stuff to digitize, are any of you there, with things you have to digitize
that you don't want to lose?

So, that's why I assumed he was recording from his tape recorder to the
computer.

Neal