[studiorecorder] parts of files are just gone

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 23:47:34 -0500

Hi all,
I don't know if I'm having this problem myself, or if you all have this problem too.
I'm using studio recorder, on a windows 7 laptop, running jaws 12.
Here's the problem. When I'm recording something off the radio, or, off my tape recorder, using a patch cord, studio recorder is recording fine, and all the sudden, it skips way ahead. On 1 tape I recorded off of, I missed, oh, 5 to 10 minutes of a file, and today, when I recorded off the radio, it was fine, and then, all the sudden, it skipped ahead, so I missed about 5 minutes or so, of what I recorded.
Is anyone else having the problem?
That doesn't happen when I'm using a microphone, and just recording myself, talking on the microphone.
Anyone help with this?
Harry