[studiorecorder] Re: insuring?

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:44:59 -0400

Okay, maybe I'm not understanding what insuring does. From what I understood from what you said earlier, it insures when you're saving a modified version of a file, and the insuring process is it copying the original file to a temp directory for safekeeping. Is it copying the *new* file into the temp dir? If so, why?

Jayson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Meredith" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>