[studiorecorder] Re: Wow! I didn't know I could do that

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:54:07 -0400

You know Neal, we have never disallowed undo after saves. I can't
imagine doing it any other way. Yeah, saves take longer because of this
in some situations. But with background saves, this is much less of an
issue. You can work on a document all day, and as long as you don't
close it, you can undo all at the end of the day, save the original
somewhere else, redo all, and keep right on working!

I wonder what else we do that people need that they don't realize they
have.

Rob Meredith

>>> neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/16/06 10:59AM >>>
I know, I'm breaking my rule about not properly naming the subject.

I didn't realize until yesterday that even after I save a file, I can
go
back and undo changes I have made as long as the file is still open.
I've been complaining that Sound Forge took this out of version 8.
Well, it would appear that this is yet another reason to use SR.  Can
Direct X plug in support be far behind.

Oh, was that just a bit too subtle?

Thanks Rob.

Neal Ewers