[studiorecorder] Re: Tutorial

  • From: Mika_Pyyhkala@xxxxxxx
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:53:31 -0400

Hi Jonathan,

I would suggest that you think about doing a Studio Recorder tutorial,
perhaps under the new model you are creating tutorials under.

I have used very basic features for podcasting, but I am sure I don't use
80% of the programs capabilities.

I would also be curious in more of your thoughts comparing Studio Recorder
and Sound Forge and the pros and cons of each, etc.  Thus far I have just
used the trials/betas of each, and I have also played around with Gold
Wave.  One thing I didn't like about GoldWave is the nonstandard
keystrokes though I'm sure with use I could learn it.

Thanks..
Mika